Established on 23 November 1952 as Bahrain Motor Club – 2nd January 2001 as Bahrain Motor Federation.
To promote the safety and soundness of motoring and motorsport in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Our goal is to ensure safe and fair motorsport competition.
• Exercise the sporting power as "ASN" for Bahrain in accordance with the International Sporting Code and such instructions and directions as may be received from the FIA.
• Encourage, manage, regulate, and advance motorsport in Bahrain upholding the values and spirit of true competitive sport and fairness.
• Ensure safety is maximized in conduct of motorsport.
• Formulate, issue, interpret, implement, enforce, and amend as required the GCR (General Competition Regulations) as necessary for the control and conduct of motorsport in Bahrain.
• Issue competition licences, officials licences, and event permits in accordance with the Code and the GCR.
• Support and cooperate with any club, association, organization, group or individual whose activities or objectives are similar to those of BMF or which advance the cause of motorsport in Bahrain.
• Publish annual Bahrain motorsport calendar of events and arrange listing of international events on the FIA calendar.
• Establish and operate the judicial system for motorsport in Bahrain.
• Promote programs aimed at safety, training, and education in motoring and motorsport.
• Promote and be engaged in road safety.
• Have regard for public interest, environment protection, and other national causes in the operations of BMF.
Board of Directors:
Shaikh Abdulla bin Isa Al Khalifa - President
Shaikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa - Vice President
Rashid A. Latif Al Zayani - General Secretary
Nawaf Faisal Al Hamer - Treasurer
Isa Ismail Al Awadhi - Member
Fayez Ramzi Fayez - Member
Elie Jamil Semaan - Member
Mazin Mohamed Al Hilli - Member
A. Rahman Ghuloom Hasan - Member
Yasser Abdulla Hasan - Member
Adel Mohamed Darwish - Member
• Organize Formula 1 at Abu Dhabi / India / Baku
• Became Regional Training Provider for Officials & Medical
Bahrain AutoCross - Driving Skills Race
Bahrain MotoCross - Motorcycle Desert Race
Circuit Racing Championships – 2000 cc – Porsche GT3 - TCR
Bahrain Drag Race Championship ( DRAG )
Bahrain Karting Championships – BKSC - BKEC - SSWS
Bahrain Motorcycle Racing Championships - BMR 600 – BSBK – BSSB
Address / Location : Bahrain International Circuit
Tel : 17452000
Fax : 17452020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org